Divider

Divider

Thursday 2 July 2015

Summer thunder



Twice since the first day of July 2015 there's been thunderstorms here in this part of England.I've seen it form right above my house and the sky turned dark with electric clouds. It was after a hot few days. The thunder started off like exploding cannons on a battle field, or very loud sonic booms. There was no rain or lightning except a series of bangs. Then I left the house to head for school. As soon as I left the front door, lighting and massive roars of thunder followed by gushes of rain. I ran straight to the building without pause. Still it was so hot. I'm in awe but still.
That's my weather chat over with. There's nothing like a summer thunderstorm. Even the summer rain is very severe. I need a honeydew fizz now.

No comments:

Post a Comment