Divider

Divider

Monday 7 March 2022

A late winter visit

 It's been a year since I last posted. A few weeks ago I took some photos of my trip to the local nature reserve and it was a damp, cold and misty day. I encountered some nice people, I saw beautiful sights and the water was stunning. I came across a magical looking tree.


The water was clear and still but the next moment it rippled. I saw ducks further away on the other side of the lake, and soon I managed to stay a bit longer to see a swan fly down and then swim gracefully along the lake. 


It was a beautiful moment. The swan came up to me and unfortunately I had no food to offer the lovely swan. I know that the swan is a frequent visitor to the lake. I make it a priority to venture out in nature sometimes and prepared with a camera and also my inhaler. It's important to look after the environment and protect wildlife. 

Storm Valkyrie


No comments:

Post a Comment